Since it’s true that no two homes are alike, why leave your security system to a cookie-cutter solution? You might want a basic alarm system that includes doors, windows, and motion sensors in your essential rooms. Perhaps you need a more robust security option that comes with indoor/outdoor video cameras, fire and flood detection, and smart home capabilities. In any case, your Columbia City, IN home security system ought to include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Investing In The Best Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security coverage, you can choose:
- Window and door sensors on all exterior windows and doors
- Motion sensors for essential rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted keypad equipped with an incredibly loud alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Columbia City Security Cameras Let You View Your Home When You’re On the Go
When you want to see who is coming to your door or what made that sound in your yard, you’re going to need a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you view your front steps and a feed on your deliveries or visitors before you open the door. Outside cameras are motion activated, and feature waterproof and low-light designs that deliver video in HD quality. Or simply keep an eye on the kids and pets with a wide-angle, inside camera.
You can see current feeds and see notifications from all your Columbia City security cameras from your ADT Control mobile application. Keep an eye on your home anytime to make sure nothing is out of place - or receive 30-sec video clip alerts if your camera detects strange activity.