A Professionally Monitored Fort Wayne Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that are known to cause significant water damage at your property. In many cases, these are also the problems that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
However, when you add a Fort Wayne monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your mobile device. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Fort Wayne?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to find that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a Fort Wayne flood detector can catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm detects flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. If your Fort Wayne flood detector finds a water issue, it will issue an emergency notification to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with a high-decibel alarm and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Fort Wayne Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored Fort Wayne flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when excessive water is found.
- Remotely unlock doors and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from your home surveillance to find points of entry and evaluate remediation needs.
- Maintain connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the right options to fit your needs. Simply dial (260) 203-1992 today or send in the online form for your free quote.