As you might already realize, the most likely places for home intrusions are the front door and ground-floor windows. With that being said, it should come as no shock that door and window alarm sensors continue to be critical devices for home security systems in Fort Wayne. While it’s true the technology has been in use for generations, you might be surprised at what modern sensors can do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
Regardless of the type of ADT package you select, door and window alarm sensors will be part of the agreement. Installation is also part of the agreement so you won’t have to take up your own time, and there won’t be any reason to worry about your equipment being attached correctly.
At the core of your window and door alarm sensors is a basic, yet effective two-piece magnetic contact. One part is adhered to the surrounding frame, and the other is secured directly to the door or window. You secure your access point and the matching contacts come together perfectly. When your security is engaged and a door or window is opened, the joined contacts come apart and your alarm is set off. But you should know, these advanced devices have the ability to do much more than simply set off your alarm.
Features Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Fort Wayne
On the frontline of your property’s protection, window and door alarm sensors supply many advantages, including the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These components trip your high-pitched alarm when an entry opens with the system armed.
- Automatic updates: Do you wish to know what’s happening at your property when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to receive automatic notifications straight to your mobile device whenever a device is engaged.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be notified, your dedicated monitoring agents will be given a notification as well. Your home will be defended, irregardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation interactions: Program your security components to operate in a unified manner. You may have your entry lights engage or have a camera to begin recording if a door or window sensor is tripped. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll have the opportunity to see who activated the sensor initially.
- Appealing design: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even present. They utilize a slim design that harmonizes with any interior. You may even get completely recessed options that are concealed from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Select from wireless or wired devices contingent on the type of installation you want. Regardless, your property will be better protected.
More functional than ever before, door and window sensors in Fort Wayne can be expertly incorporated into your whole home security package.
Design Your Own Home Security Package In Fort Wayne
Would you like to get advanced door and window alarm sensors in Fort Wayne that boost your security and interact right to your home automation? That is precisely what you will enjoy when consulting with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to find out what we can do for you, dial (260) 203-1992 or complete the form on this page.